Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Dara's Wedding

Dara's Ring
Last week, or maybe the week before, Dara and Zach told us they were getting married. She's going to wear my dress from my wedding. I have a picture of her in it, but I don't want to put it on my blog because supposedly it's bad luck if Zach sees it or something. But here's her ring. It's very pretty. We're all very happy, Aidan included. No really, he doesn't actually know what the heck is going on! They've set a date for April 18th, and we've reserved the Rockefeller Lodge in San Pablo for the reception. It's very nice. So we're all aflutter, and in the throes of preparation. Dara printed the invitations today and should be getting them out in the mail soon. More updates to come!

No comments:

Gordon & Helen in Crete

Gordon & Helen in Crete