Sunday, March 30, 2008

March Sadness

Every year in March I get into at least one NCAA bracket pool. I don't usually do that well, but this year I think I've hit a new low! I believe I am dead last in each of the pools that I'm in. Apparently my strategy of picking the Catholic universities through the sweet sixteen isn't working. It seemed pretty sensible to me, and after all, Marquette *almost* beat Stanford. However, we're down to the final four now, and I have two of the four, Memphis and Kansas. I am also one of the few people to pick Kansas to win it all. So if Memphis can beat UCLA and Kansas can beat North Carolina and then Memphis, I could make up some real ground. So let's all root for the center of the country over the coasts!

No comments:

Gordon & Helen in Crete

Gordon & Helen in Crete