Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day

So Sunday was Mother's Day, well, in America anyhow. It's a different day in Ireland, earlier I think. Since it was Dara's first Mother's Day as a mother and since the wedding, we decided to go over to her house. Gordon and Zach cooked breakfast and we drank Mimosas. There were lots of mothers there, including Zach's mom and Nan. We ate and played cards, and also the kids played Xbox. Nan joined in on the Xbox game. I think it was her first game.


Also, on Mother's Day, Gordon and I went to see Les Nubians at Yoshi's. It was a great show. I like the Nubians music, so I really enjoyed getting to see them live. I have to say, I can't give the Yoshi's food a great recommendation, although it was okay. Just expensive for what we got. But we had good wine and it was a great show.

When we got home, we caught the end of Survivor with Aisling. I just can't believe that Parvati won. Oh my god!!!

No comments:

Gordon & Helen in Crete

Gordon & Helen in Crete