Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Day 2 at CSU

Another incredibly warm day in Sacramento! Is the weather always like this, or did they order it just for me? After a good commute on Monday, I got lost on my way to work today - really just in getting onto the Sac State campus - and I now realize I need to carry a Sac State map in my car too! Hopefully I won't get lost going home. I am meeting more and more people here at Sac State and getting a sense of the issues I should be dealing with - performance of CMS and bringing the Data Warehouse along. I also got keys to my office today, which is good, since I got locked out of my office last night!

I checked out the 24 Hour Fitness in Citrus Heights last night. It is big and crowded!!! I am not sure how well I will like this particular gym, but I am going to give it another try tonight.

Warriors vs. Kings tomorrow. Who should I root for?

No comments:

Gordon & Helen in Crete

Gordon & Helen in Crete